List of Awardees: NCPEDP – SHELL HELEN KELLER AWARDS 2010
Role Model Disabled Persons: Disabled persons from within the disability sector and outside who have been active as ambassadors of the cause of employment for disabled people and are a positive role model for others.
- Ms. Dipti Bhatia, Deputy Director, Vidya Sagar, Chennai
- Mr. Mohammed Iqbal, President, PAGIR- People's Action Group for Inclusion and Rights, Ladakh
- Mr. Sai Prasad Vishwanathan, Student, PGP Program, Indian School of Business
Role Model Non-Disabled People: Individuals from within the disability sector or outside who have contributed substantially to the cause of promoting employment opportunities for disabled people over an extended period of time.
- Ms. Anubhuti M. Bhattacharya, Proprietor, ANUBHUTI – HR Consultants, Delhi
- Mrs. Meera C. Bhatia, General Secretary, Sai Swayam Society, Delhi
- Ms. Rama Chari, Director, Diversity and Equal Opportunity Centre, Bangalore
Companies/ organizations/ institutions who share our vision and through their policies and practices demonstrate their belief in equal rights and gainful employment for persons with disabilities.
- Gitanjali Gems Ltd
- Lemon Tree Hotels Pvt Ltd.
- Sinar Jernih (I) Pvt. Ltd.
- Yum! Restaurant (India) Pvt Ltd.
DNIS is produced and managed by:
National Centre for Promotion of Employment for Disabled People
Draft Mental Health Care Bill
- List of Awardees 2013 :NCPEDP MPHASIS Universal Design Awards (1.44 MB)
- List of Awardees 2012 :NCPEDP MPHASIS Universal Design Awards (804 KB)
- List of Awardees 2011 :NCPEDP MPHASIS Universal Design Awards (864 KB)
- List of Awardees 2010 :NCPEDP MPHASIS Universal Design Awards (623 KB)
SHELL HELEN KELLER AWARDS
NCPEDP-Shell Helen Keller Awardees 2013
New Disability Law
Disability News and Information Service is produced and managed by: