List of Awardees: NCPEDP – SHELL HELEN KELLER AWARDS 2010
Role Model Disabled Persons: Disabled persons from within the disability sector and outside who have been active as ambassadors of the cause of employment for disabled people and are a positive role model for others.
- Ms. Dipti Bhatia, Deputy Director, Vidya Sagar, Chennai
- Mr. Mohammed Iqbal, President, PAGIR- People's Action Group for Inclusion and Rights, Ladakh
- Mr. Sai Prasad Vishwanathan, Student, PGP Program, Indian School of Business
Role Model Non-Disabled People: Individuals from within the disability sector or outside who have contributed substantially to the cause of promoting employment opportunities for disabled people over an extended period of time.
- Ms. Anubhuti M. Bhattacharya, Proprietor, ANUBHUTI – HR Consultants, Delhi
- Mrs. Meera C. Bhatia, General Secretary, Sai Swayam Society, Delhi
- Ms. Rama Chari, Director, Diversity and Equal Opportunity Centre, Bangalore
Companies/ organizations/ institutions who share our vision and through their policies and practices demonstrate their belief in equal rights and gainful employment for persons with disabilities.
- Gitanjali Gems Ltd
- Lemon Tree Hotels Pvt Ltd.
- Sinar Jernih (I) Pvt. Ltd.
- Yum! Restaurant (India) Pvt Ltd.
DNIS is produced and managed by:
National Centre for Promotion of Employment for Disabled People
Screening Guidelines to be followed by CISF Security Staff for Passengers with Disabilities at Indian Airports
Rights of Persons with Disabilities Bill
Mental Health Care Bill
CRPD Monitoring Report
- List of Awardees 2014 :NCPEDP MPHASIS Universal Design Awards (1 MB)
- List of Awardees 2013 :NCPEDP MPHASIS Universal Design Awards (1.44 MB)
- List of Awardees 2012 :NCPEDP MPHASIS Universal Design Awards (804 KB)
- List of Awardees 2011 :NCPEDP MPHASIS Universal Design Awards (864 KB)
- List of Awardees 2010 :NCPEDP MPHASIS Universal Design Awards (623 KB)
SHELL HELEN KELLER AWARDS
NCPEDP-Shell Helen Keller Awardees 2013
Disability News and Information Service is produced and managed by: