DNIS is produced and managed by:
National Centre for Promotion of Employment for Disabled People
Screening Guidelines to be followed by CISF Security Staff for Passengers with Disabilities at Indian Airports
Rights of Persons with Disabilities Bill
Mental Health Care Bill
CRPD Monitoring Report
- List of Awardees 2014 :NCPEDP MPHASIS Universal Design Awards (1 MB)
- List of Awardees 2013 :NCPEDP MPHASIS Universal Design Awards (1.44 MB)
- List of Awardees 2012 :NCPEDP MPHASIS Universal Design Awards (804 KB)
- List of Awardees 2011 :NCPEDP MPHASIS Universal Design Awards (864 KB)
- List of Awardees 2010 :NCPEDP MPHASIS Universal Design Awards (623 KB)
SHELL HELEN KELLER AWARDS
NCPEDP-Shell Helen Keller Awardees 2013
Disability News and Information Service is produced and managed by:
Volume 2 Issue 21November 01, 2004
- The disability sector as business partner
Affirmative action has paved the way in South Africa for the disability sector to become a shareholder, writes Jens Lund-Nielsen, development worker, DSI - The Danish Council of Organisations of Disabled People, in South Africa.
- "We want our transport system to be defined in just one word: Inclusive"
Geetam Tiwari talks to Anne-Marie Prayas about her experiences as a traffic designer in Delhi, and her role in the nascent High Capacity Bus System.
- Arjun Singh sets up working group
The Minister for Human Resource Development, Arjun Singh, has constituted a Working Group to prepare an action plan on making education inclusive.
- Supreme Court issues notice on non-implementation of Section 43 of PWD Act
The Supreme Court asks States and UTs to respond to a PIL that promises to be a significant development for the disability sector.
- NCPEDP-Shell Helen Keller Award winners for 2004 announced
This year's NCPEDP-Shell Helen Keller Award winners have been announced.
- Ministry of Finance clarifies Income Tax issue
The Ministry of Finance clarifies doubts regarding income tax concessions available to disabled people.
- Significant step in establishing dyslexia as 'disability'
The Delhi High Court takes a significant step forward in establishing dyslexia as a disability within the purview of the Persons with Disability Act.
- Vishwas: Self-employment opportunities in Rajasthan
The Rajasthan government has instituted new schemes under which cooperative banks will give loans to promote self-employment among disabled people.
- Indian disability films selected for Moscow film festival
Two Indian films have been selected for the Second International Film Festival on Disability in Moscow.
- Indian traffic system inching towards disabled-friendliness
Traffic design in Indian cities may soon witness a new approach - sensitivity to the needs of differently abled users.
- Physical disability adds to woes of Kutch earthquake victims
An ICMR survey reveals that physical disability is one of the major causes for rising psychological disorders among Kutch quake victims.
- Conquering disability, conquering hearts
Over 45 children with severe disabilities hold the audience in thrall in an ASTHA play.