Volume 9 Issue 11 - August 15, 2012
H.R.D. Ministry forms Task Force on DisabilityD.N.I.S. News Network, India: Ministry of Human Resource Development has formed a National Monitoring Committee for Education of Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Persons with Disabilities, which had its first meeting in June.
The meeting resulted in the formation of Task Forces on specific issues, which included a Task Force on vocational education and skill development amongst persons with disabilities; one on educational development of persons with disabilities; and another to promote educational opportunities and welfare of students from North East belonging to these categories.
D.N.I.S. has learnt that the Task Forces are currently co-opting experts.
DNIS is produced and managed by:
National Centre for Promotion of Employment for Disabled People
Screening Guidelines to be followed by CISF Security Staff for Passengers with Disabilities at Indian Airports
Rights of Persons with Disabilities Bill
Mental Health Care Bill
CRPD Monitoring Report
- List of Awardees 2014 :NCPEDP MPHASIS Universal Design Awards (1 MB)
- List of Awardees 2013 :NCPEDP MPHASIS Universal Design Awards (1.44 MB)
- List of Awardees 2012 :NCPEDP MPHASIS Universal Design Awards (804 KB)
- List of Awardees 2011 :NCPEDP MPHASIS Universal Design Awards (864 KB)
- List of Awardees 2010 :NCPEDP MPHASIS Universal Design Awards (623 KB)
SHELL HELEN KELLER AWARDS
NCPEDP-Shell Helen Keller Awardees 2013
- Mukul Wasnik gives away the 3rd NCPEDP-MphasiS Universal Design Awards
- National Centre for Universal Design to be made a reality in the next 3 months
- Nominations invited for 14th N.C.P.E.D.P.-Shell Helen Keller Awards
- Applications invited for the post of Chairperson, National Trust
- Committee drafting R.T.E. guidelines on disability has no disabled member!
- U.N. report seeks strengthening of C.C.P.D. office, private sector accountability
- H.R.D. Ministry forms Task Force on Disability
- ‘Blind’ people employed under N.R.E.G.A. found to be non-disabled, says study
- Odisha to reserve 3 percent contractual jobs for disabled people
- Disabled soldiers to get pension
Disability News and Information Service is produced and managed by: