Volume 9 Issue 11 - August 15, 2012
Odisha to reserve 3 percent contractual jobs for disabled peopleD.N.I.S. News Network, India: The Odisha Government has decided to reserve 3 percent of all contractual and outsourced jobs for persons with disabilities. This was decided at a high-level meeting presided over by Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik.
A recent study by Swabhiman, an Odisha based organisation has revealed dismal figures on employment and education of people with disabilities in the State.
DNIS is produced and managed by:
National Centre for Promotion of Employment for Disabled People
- List of Awardees 2013 :NCPEDP MPHASIS Universal Design Awards (1.44 MB)
- List of Awardees 2012 :NCPEDP MPHASIS Universal Design Awards (804 KB)
- List of Awardees 2011 :NCPEDP MPHASIS Universal Design Awards (864 KB)
- List of Awardees 2010 :NCPEDP MPHASIS Universal Design Awards (623 KB)
SHELL HELEN KELLER AWARDS
NCPEDP-Shell Helen Keller Awardees 2013
New Disability Law
- Mukul Wasnik gives away the 3rd NCPEDP-MphasiS Universal Design Awards
- National Centre for Universal Design to be made a reality in the next 3 months
- Nominations invited for 14th N.C.P.E.D.P.-Shell Helen Keller Awards
- Applications invited for the post of Chairperson, National Trust
- Committee drafting R.T.E. guidelines on disability has no disabled member!
- U.N. report seeks strengthening of C.C.P.D. office, private sector accountability
- H.R.D. Ministry forms Task Force on Disability
- ‘Blind’ people employed under N.R.E.G.A. found to be non-disabled, says study
- Odisha to reserve 3 percent contractual jobs for disabled people
- Disabled soldiers to get pension
Disability News and Information Service is produced and managed by: