Volume 4 Issue 9 - May 01, 2006
Rajasthan Government provides 3 % reservation for disabled people in R.J.S.
D.N.I.S. News Network - The Government of Rajasthan has finally given three percent reservation to the Persons with Disabilities in the Rajasthan Judicial Services (R.J.S.). The High Court pulled up the State Government for its non-compliance and expressed displeasure for not abiding by the provisions made under the Persons with Disability Act, 1995.
Following High Court directives, on Saturday, the State Government issued a Government Order in which it has been informed that under Rajasthan Disabled Persons Employment Rules 2000, three percent reservation would be applicable to Rajasthan Judicial services as well. The High Court had endorsed this decision earlier.
DNIS is produced and managed by:
National Centre for Promotion of Employment for Disabled People
Screening Guidelines to be followed by CISF Security Staff for Passengers with Disabilities at Indian Airports
Rights of Persons with Disabilities Bill
Mental Health Care Bill
CRPD Monitoring Report
- List of Awardees 2014 :NCPEDP MPHASIS Universal Design Awards (1 MB)
- List of Awardees 2013 :NCPEDP MPHASIS Universal Design Awards (1.44 MB)
- List of Awardees 2012 :NCPEDP MPHASIS Universal Design Awards (804 KB)
- List of Awardees 2011 :NCPEDP MPHASIS Universal Design Awards (864 KB)
- List of Awardees 2010 :NCPEDP MPHASIS Universal Design Awards (623 KB)
SHELL HELEN KELLER AWARDS
NCPEDP-Shell Helen Keller Awardees 2013
- Rajasthan Government provides 3 % reservation for disabled people in R.J.S.
- Bihar Government to appoint State Commissioner for Disability
- N.C.E.R.T.’s Action Plan for ‘School for All’
- South D.L.U. files petition against Culture and Religious Endowments Department, T.N.
- Chennai High Court gives nod to Low Floor Buses
- ‘We don't have the money to provide you with all your rights': Chief Electoral Officer of Tamil Nadu
- National Capital Region gets round-the-clock disability helpline
- Hemophiliacs demand adequate funds and medical facility
- Experiences of the Disability Movement shared in the Arab world
- Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy offers hope to cerebral palsy affected people
Disability News and Information Service is produced and managed by: