Volume 9 Issue 9 - July 15, 2012
Person with disability tops Maharashtra Public Service examD.N.I.S. News Network, India: Ramesh Gorakh Gholap, a person with disability has topped the Maharashtra Public Service Commission (M.P.S.C.) 2011 examination. He will now join the State Government services as a Deputy Chief Executive Officer-cum-Block Development Officer.
M.P.S.C. is the State Government's premier body that conducts examinations for recruitment to Government posts and also advises the Government on matters related to recruitment procedures.
The 2011 examinations were conducted for more than 250 Government positions in various departments.
DNIS is produced and managed by:
National Centre for Promotion of Employment for Disabled People
Rights of Persons with Disabilities Bill
Mental Health Care Bill
CRPD Monitoring Report
- List of Awardees 2014 :NCPEDP MPHASIS Universal Design Awards (1 MB)
- List of Awardees 2013 :NCPEDP MPHASIS Universal Design Awards (1.44 MB)
- List of Awardees 2012 :NCPEDP MPHASIS Universal Design Awards (804 KB)
- List of Awardees 2011 :NCPEDP MPHASIS Universal Design Awards (864 KB)
- List of Awardees 2010 :NCPEDP MPHASIS Universal Design Awards (623 KB)
SHELL HELEN KELLER AWARDS
NCPEDP-Shell Helen Keller Awardees 2013
- Winners of 3rd N.C.P.E.D.P. - MphasiS Universal Design Awards 2012 announced
- I.I.T. alleges certifying hospital not competent, Delhi High Court asks for proof
- Person with disability tops Maharashtra Public Service exam
- Presidential candidate makes derogatory remarks on disability
- Disability pension not for injuries off-duty, says Supreme Court
- Still no special educators in Delhi municipal schools
- U.N. comes out with report to strengthen treaty body system
- D.U. and J.N.U. get M.S.J.E. funds to make their campus disabled-friendly
- London Games to be the ‘most disabled-friendly’, claims U.K.
- Delhi courts to fast track pending cases involving disabled and elderly people
Disability News and Information Service is produced and managed by: