Writing for DNIS
We invite writers from all over India to write for DNIS. If there is any news around your area that is relevant to disability, or if you would like to profile a person with disability in your area, we would love to hear from you.
Send us your idea through the form below before you write the story. Our editorial team will evaluate your idea and get back to you regarding it.
Please also take time to view the writer's guidelines which will help you write for DNIS, should your story be selected.
Please fill in all the form details.
DNIS is produced and managed by:
National Centre for Promotion of Employment for Disabled People
- Concept Note (76 KB)
- Nomination Form - Corporates / Organisations (78 KB)
- Nomination Form – Individual (80 KB)
- List of Awardees 2012 :NCPEDP MPHASIS Universal Design Awards (11.4 MB)
- List of Awardees 2011 :NCPEDP MPHASIS Universal Design Awards (864 KB)
- List of Awardees 2010 :NCPEDP MPHASIS Universal Design Awards (623 KB)
SHELL HELEN KELLER AWARDS
NCPEDP-Shell Helen Keller Awards 2012
New Disability Law
Disability News and Information Service is produced and managed by: