DNIS is produced and managed by:
National Centre for Promotion of Employment for Disabled People
Screening Guidelines to be followed by CISF Security Staff for Passengers with Disabilities at Indian Airports
Rights of Persons with Disabilities Bill
Mental Health Care Bill
CRPD Monitoring Report
20 Stories of Change(book)
- List of Awardees 2015 :NCPEDP MPHASIS Universal Design Awards (2.7 MB)
- List of Awardees 2014 :NCPEDP MPHASIS Universal Design Awards (1 MB)
- List of Awardees 2013 :NCPEDP MPHASIS Universal Design Awards (1.44 MB)
- List of Awardees 2012 :NCPEDP MPHASIS Universal Design Awards (804 KB)
- List of Awardees 2011 :NCPEDP MPHASIS Universal Design Awards (864 KB)
- List of Awardees 2010 :NCPEDP MPHASIS Universal Design Awards (623 KB)
SHELL HELEN KELLER AWARDS
NCPEDP-Shell Helen Keller Awardees 2013
Disability News and Information Service is produced and managed by:
Volume 1 Issue 7December 01, 2003
- Global Inclusion Benchmark results out
The results of this year's Global Inclusion Benchmark, declared by Employer's Forum on Disability, provide compelling evidence that disability is moving up the Corporate Social Responsibility agenda.
- "Life is a challenge, meet it"
Nazir Kaderbhay has proven that will power and a positive outlook towards life can help overcome even the most daunting of odds.
- Blind meet Kalam, wait for government action
A delegation demanding government jobs in Haryana for the visually handicapped meets the President of India.
- A day to celebrate
On World Disability Day (December 3) this year NCPEDP, along with its partner organisations, will be organising a 'Walk to Freedom' at India Gate in New Delhi.
- IAS officer trainees sensitised about disability-related issues
On November 21, the next generation of India's bureaucrats were sensitised about 'Issues relating to differently abled persons'.
- Drafting an incentives policy for the employment of disabled persons
The second and third Think Tank consultations to frame incentives for corporates to employ disabled people were held in Delhi on November 17 and 24, respectively.
- Seminar on incentives policy organised in Mumbai
After the Think Tank consultations in Chennai and Delhi, a seminar was organised in Mumbai, on November 28, to discuss the draft incentives policy for the public and private sector.
- Radio City partners with NCPEDP
A popular radio channel joins hands with NCPEDP to promote World Disability Day (WDD) celebrations
- Special bus makes its maiden run
On November 22, the first Delhi Transport Corporation (DTC) bus with a ramp for physically challenged persons made its maiden run
- Special way of tapping special talent
A brainchild of film-makers Vinay and Meenakshi Rai, Spandan is a movement initiated to encourage talent among special children.
- Can and able: Quiz that overcame all handicaps
A quiz competition ranscended disability and brought together the physically challenged and the differently-abled together on a common platform.
- Afshari is an angel for children
Tucked away in Khar, Mumbai, is a school pioneering work with children challenged with multiple disabilities.